CMSC 110 Introduction to Computing¶
Assignment #6: OOP¶
Due before start of class on Thursday, Nov 5, 2015.
NO CREDIT FOR LATE SUBMISSIONS¶
Task: Use Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- an animated scene that exhibits movement and captures one's attention for an extended period
- a simulation of animal behavior; should explore ideas of flocking or other group behavior
- use the idea of "state" for each object to keep track of what it is doing
Your assignment is to address one of the two themes.
- You should use a canvas that is 600 (width) x 400 (height) pixels.
- You may optionally make your program interactive
- There should be a minimum of two different types of objects, and at least 10 instances
- Work individually on this assignment
- Originality, creativity, and theme, 25%
- Write-up, 25%
- Proper use of Objects, 50%
- Submit your homework via the "Submit" button.