CMSC 110 Introduction to Computing¶
Due before start of class on Monday, March 23, 2015.
NO CREDIT FOR LATE SUBMISSIONS¶
Task: Use Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) to construct one of the following:
- an animated scene that exhibits movement and captures one's attention for an extended period
- a game that uses gravity of other object interactions; make it fun to play
- a simulation of animal behavior; should explore ideas of flocking or other group behavior
Specifics: You should use a canvas that is 800 by 600 pixels. Whatever option you pick, you may make your program interactive.
- Originality and creativity, 50%
- Proper use of Objects, 50%
- Submit your homework via the "Submit" button.