CMSC 110 Introduction to Computing¶
Assignment #6: Refinement of OOP from Assignment #5¶
Due before start of class on Monday, March 30, 2015.
NO CREDIT FOR LATE SUBMISSIONS¶
Task: Refine your Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) project from assignment #5:
- an animated scene that exhibits movement and captures one's attention for an extended period
- a game that uses gravity of other object interactions; make it fun to play
- a simulation of animal behavior; should explore ideas of flocking or other group behavior
- You should use a canvas that is 800 by 600 pixels.
- You may make your program interactive.
- Work individually on this, even if you start wih what you did as a team.
- Originality and creativity, 50%
- Proper use of Objects, 50%
- Submit your homework via the "Submit" button.